DWC’s Logistics District is the first free zone in Dubai to invest time and money in developing such a smart system, in cooperation with Dubai Customs and Dubai Trade and exploring customers’ feedback to learn their needs and determine the best new technologies that will enhance the efficiency and speed in issuing permits for the entry, storage and exit of local goods to and from the free zone.
Situated strategically at the entrance of DWC, also the venue for the World Expo 2020, the Business Park Free Zone is ideally suitable for leading companies. Its world class office buildings offer unmatched scalability and flexibility. Business Park Free Zone offers very attractive commercial lease terms and 100 per cent ownership, and clients have the additional advantage of the state-of-the-art infrastructure at DWC, the easy accessibility to Al Maktoum International Airport, and the proximity to main highways to access markets in the MENA, Asia and Europe.
Dubai World Central Takes the Initiative to Launch the Free Zone Local Gate Pass System
The Logistics District at Dubai World Central announced the launch of a modern electronic system that regulates the process of issuing entry permits of local goods to the free zone and reduces the time necessary to issue these permits.
- Simplest and quickest way to start operations in DWC
- Located next to DWC’s cargo terminal Logistics House is the perfect platform for
- consolidation & de-consolidation of cargo
- multi-modal transportation
- value-added services
- Warehouses from 80sqm to 999sqm
- 80% already reserved for DWC logistics companies
The Business Park
- The Business Park consists of the DWC HQ and 10 buildings.
- Grade A office spaces located at the heart of DWC with direct access to Emirates Road
- Fully leased and managed by DWC
- Fitted-out & shell and core office options
- Clients operating from these premises will enjoy the benefits of a Free Zone company without being located inside the customs bonded area
Professional DWC Company Setup. Fast & Efficient & Best prices on the market.
Tel:+971 4 388 7619